Table of Contents
Community-contributed Documentation and Tutorials
Resources developed in and by Evergreen libraries throughout the world.
NOTE: Some content on this page may be out of date.
- Training Videos for the Sitka consortium, produced by BC Libraries Cooperative (current as of September, 2015)
- Intro to Evergreen 2.7, produced by Evergreen Indiana (December, 2014)
- Introduction to reports, contributed by Dan Scott, Laurentian University (March, 2009)
- Circulating Precats, contributed by Ryan Laverdiere, Greater Laverdiere Family Library Network (October, 2008)
Long Videos and Recorded Webinars
- Evergreen Conference 2013 session videos, hosted by the Internet Archive
- Evergreen and MFHD (MARC Format for Holdings Data) Webinar led by David Fiander of University of Western Ontario (July 21, 2009)
- Evergreen Developer Workshop Video Series – Presented by Dan Scott at FSOSS 2009; contributed by Robert Soulliere (November, 2009)
Training Outlines and Syllabi
community_tutorials.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1