- Basic Keyword Search
- Searching for Items from a Specific Library
- User Login
- Add, Modify, and Delete Holds
- Check if Smaller/Larger Font Selection Works
The Evergreen online catalog (OPAC) has been tested and found working in the following browsers:
|Apple OSX||Browser||Version||Evergreen 22.214.171.124|
|GNU/Linux||Browser||Version||Evergreen 126.96.36.199||Evergreen 2.0.7|
- Color coding:
- [?] Internet Explorer Specific Quirks
- Patron does a search and tries to place a hold on an item, gets a login request. In all browsers except IE the place hold form shows up after login. In IE the patron gets forwarded to the search list which requires users to click on "Place Hold" again.
- To place holds when no phone number is available for patrons the word "null" needs to be taken out. When a user has no phone number entered instead of leaving it blank we have "null" rendered in IE. This needs to be fixed in the code.
- Only in IE (tested on version 8) the "Enable phone notifications for this hold?" option defaults to checked.
zzz_archive/compatible_browsers.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1