IRC developer meeting for December 2009
- (Bill Erickson or Dan Scott) Put the Acquisitions bugs reported by George Duimovich in Trac for now for later follow-up
- Repke had problems importing authority records with Vandelay
Dan Scott to add Repke's records to the test datasets(Done) Bill Erickson to test the upload on most recent rel_1_6_0_0 to confirm whether problem is fixed(Done - Bill had to set the autoheight column)
- (?) Test on DIG server (try to reproduce); contact mrpeters-isl for help with server-side logs, etc. for debugging help
- (?) File invalid birthday bug (reported by Galen) for post-184.108.40.206
- (?) Delegate investigation + fix to Galen Charlton (gmcharlt) as he is alleged to have said: “if nobody picks it up in the next couple days, I might try my hand at a fix”
- berick: Fixed with new user editor (trunk)
Warren Layton (wlayton) to fix up Conify interface(Done) Mike Rylander to share draft of 220.127.116.11 release notes with volunteers(Done) Dan Scott to help Mike Rylander with i18n stuff for 1.6.x(Done, although Python, Unicode, and polib in particular threw curveballs) Jason Etheridge (phasefx_) to backport two fixes before release date (more relaxed “key” for oils_persist; bug fix for fleshing un-rendered list rows when scrolled into visibility) Dan Scott (dbs) to add Warren Layton's export-bookbags-to-RefWorks patch to the rel_1_6 branch(Done) Jeff Godin (jeff) to post to create wiki page(s) for new developers (provide starting point, point to existing resources)started, and post to mailing lists with update
- Shawn Boyette to post call for a QA team to -dev mailing list to help refine the details
- Shawn Boyette to make buildbot source publicly available, either on SVN's ILS-Contrib, or git repository
- Craftsman bugs:
Dan Scott (dbs) to find Karen's documented Craftsman bugs and send to Joe Atzberger (atz)(Done)
- Dan Scott (dbs) and Joe Atzberger (atz) to add bugs to public bug tracking system
- 18.104.22.168 - post-release?
- OpenSRF release 1.2.1 (includes fix for ejabberd >= 2.0.3) ? Or given the volume of change, should we just package up OpenSRF trunk as OpenSRF 1.4 and start backporting bug fixes consistently in OpenSRF as well?
- Launchpad. Working OK? Any changes needed?
- Feature requests - use of Launchpad or other vehicle for tracking?
- Translations - call for translations for 1.6; should EG launchpad be enabled for translations?
- can we proceed w/ telephony (re patch to open-ils-dev)?
dev/meetings/2009-12.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1