Table of Contents
Developer Meeting: July 16, 2012
- 11:00:00 a.m. Monday, July 16, 2012 in America/Los_Angeles
- 2:00:00 p.m. Monday, July 16, 2012 in Canada/Eastern
- 18:00:00 Monday, July 16, 2012 in UTC
Logs and minutes
Action Items from Last Meeting
- denials to review i18n branch from senator prior to 2.2.0 release
- Done (wow that's old news)
- denials to write up "How to set up an alias for cherry-picking w/ signoff in tig"
- Not done
- denials will stop moaning about schema conflicts and move 0691 out of the main xact for the 2.1.1-2.1.2 upgrade (and senator shall do likewise for 2.1-2.2)
- Looks like Lebbeous got this in b28f3a10
- berick to review OpenSRF CORS patch (not yet done)
- Cut 2.3-alpha2 today? Outstanding pull requests for 2.3: http://ur1.ca/9seiw
- locales support in TPAC (status, documentation for enabling, etc.)?
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1024095 - vandelay is extremely slow on multiple matchpoints - jamesrf
- Mark 2.0.x as "Deprecated" on Downloads page?
Mac OS X clients - jamesrfer nevermind probably makes more sense for community meeting
dev/meetings/2012-07-16.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1