Table of Contents
November 12, 2013 Developers Meeting
- 11:00:00 a.m. Tuesday, November 12, 2013 in America/Los_Angeles
- 2:00:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 12, 2013 in Canada/Eastern
- 19:00:00 Tuesday, November 12, 2013 in UTC
Action Items from Last Meeting
- bshum to summarize bug tracking based on feedback from developers
- Status: Not done. Please defer to next meeting (again)
- eeevil to commit a techref doc explaining how to build pgTAP test
- eeevil to publish detailed plan about freezing baseline schemas between EG releases and using deprecates/supersedes in database upgrade scripts. This will go on the mailing list and the thread should structure further discussion of pros and cons of eeevil's plan.
- Release Manager for 2.6
- Proposal for making 2.6 "stable" and putting new development into a 3.0, similar to what happened to the Linux kernel a few years ago.
- Requiring automated tests for new code/database modifications.
dev/meetings/2013-11-12.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1