Table of Contents
January 10, 2014 Developers Meeting
Action Items from Previous Meetings
- bshum to summarize bug tracking based on feedback from developers
- Status: Not done. Please defer to next meeting (again)
- eeevil to commit a techref doc explaining how to build pgTAP test
- eeevil to publish detailed plan about freezing baseline schemas between EG releases and using deprecates/supersedes in database upgrade scripts. This will go on the mailing list and the thread should structure further discussion of pros and cons of eeevil's plan.
- gmcharlt needs to cut OpenSRF 2.3-beta already
- Bill requests technical feedback on staff client prototype. Are there any objections to the use of AngularJS and/or Bootstrap? Does the basic layout seem sane? There are many challenges, which we will get to in time, but as a starting point… eh?
- Is there anything I can do to help people understand the code better?
- I also started this: http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:browser_staff:manifesto
- Before we go further with staff client code, are there any strong objections to implementing WebSockets for transport?
- bshum would like to bring up supported OS questions:
- The next Ubuntu LTS 14.04 (coming out next April). Plans for 2.6 (if any?) and the fact that our current March/September plan will always put us one month ahead of the Ubuntu LTS release cycle.
- Formalize plans for support for next Debian testing release "Jessie"
dev/meetings/2014-01-10.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1