Table of Contents
July 28, 2014 Evergreen Developers Meeting
- 12:00:00 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014 in America/Los_Angeles
- 3:00:00 p.m. Monday, July 28, in Canada/Eastern
- 19:00:00 Thursday, June 12, 2014 in UTC
Action Items from Last Meeting
- dbwells to review and comment on conditional negative balance bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1198465
- kmlussier to work on summary of conditional negative balance bug to list and gather more feedback to move forward
- Bug Squashing Days (Kathy) - http://markmail.org/message/i52gh26swaewnqzo
Feedback for New Features Under Development
- Web client's circulation module preview for Evergreen and websockets for OpenSRF
- Because websockets for OpenSRF (see bug 1268619) are required for the new Evergreen web client, the circulation module preview will require us to cut a new version of OpenSRF with websockets to test alongside Evergreen 2.7-beta for everything to work together.
- Options available:
- Speed up cutting of next OpenSRF 2.4 alpha to include websockets and occur before the Evergreen 2.7 beta freeze.
- Create a special exception for the web client / websockets work and delay feature freeze for Evergreen 2.7 beta to allow for necessary review and inclusion.
- Do not include web client preview in 2.7 series and schedule it for proper review and inclusion during the next Evergreen development cycle.
dev/meetings/2014-07-28.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1