Table of Contents
June 1, 2016 Developer Meeting
Action Items from Last Meeting
- Dyrcona to write up bug report for nodejs installation item on Ubuntu 14.04
- Status: Resolved by upstream
- Dyrcona will work on Xenial Xerus Evergreen and OpenSRF support between now and the EG conference
- Status: Done by csharp, bshum, and Dyrcona
- gmcharlt will send an email to the mailing lists announcing the Pg dependency change
- Status: Done
- Various folks will do more detailed evaluation/testing of Sqitch prior to the EG conference, with an eye towards having more informed discussions
- Status: Bill pushed a version of the Sqitch setup with a reified database (1 schema file and a handful of data files) for discussion. Confirmed Ubuntu 16.04 has a Sqitch package. Need to explore release-building options (presumably via 'sqitch bundle –from foo –to bar'). Probably other stuff too.
- Evergreen 2.11 Release Update
- Defining Bug Fixes and New Features (Dyrcona): See https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1501781/comments/38
- Mentoring new developers in the community (kmlussier): A continuation of the 2015 hack-a-way discussion and the discussion here
- Recent config changes affecting ingest speed (dbwells, see possible improvement)
Feedback for New Features Under Development
- Looking for volunteers to test and compare EDI data on LP 1373690.
- Find a PO that has an edi_message with message_type = ORDERS.
- Generate EDI using the new code:
- ./edi_order_pusher.pl –test-mode –po-id 12345
- Compare new EDI to EDI from the existing edi_message. Timestamp fields will differ, but other fields should match.
- Do this with various vendors.
dev/meetings/2016-06-01.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1