Table of Contents
December 2017 Development Meeting
- 12 p.m. Wednesday, December 13, 2017 in Vancouver/Pacific
- 3 p.m. Wednesday, December 13, 2017 in New York/Eastern
- 20:00:00 Wednesday, December 13, 2017 in UTC
Action Items from Last Meeting
- gmcharlt will open and work on bugs for documentation changes for better ejabberd configuration during installation of OpenSRF
- berick will upload Hatch to the Chrome Store in the next couple weeks or so
- Store upload is done, though there may be some documentation, etc. tweaks down the road.
Windows executable version 0.1.3 posted to LP: Hatch-Installer-0.1.3.exe. This version is required to use the Chrome store version of Hatch.
- Discussion on mixed use of voids / account adjustment- https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1671856 I (Kathy) won't be able to attend the meeting, but I added this item to the agenda to see if we can get consensus on whether voids / account adjustments should be mixed or not. I'm a +1 to approach #1 as described in berick's initial report.
- Next steps for carving out space on the downloads page for the Hatch Windows installer.
- Updating numbered upgrade scripts to match what's in the version upgrade script - see Bug 1719726
Feedback for New Features Under Development
dev/meetings/2017-12-13.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1