Table of Contents
Next Developer Meeting
- 12 p.m. Wednesday, February 7, 2018 in Vancouver/Pacific
- 3 p.m. Wednesday, February 7, 2018 in New York/Eastern
- 20:00:00 Wednesday, February 7, 2018 in UTC
Action Items from Last Meeting
- gmcharlt will open and work on bugs for documentation changes for better ejabberd configuration during installation of OpenSRF
- gmcharlt will work on patches destined for a release of OpenSRF 3.0.1 in January
- dbwells will tweak the Evergreen downloads page to unbury the Hatch download link
- Hatch-Installer-0.1.5.exe copied to evergreen-ils.org. Downloads page update needed!
- 0.1.5 Deployed to chrome store.
- Requesting version number bumps be included as separate commits (or left to release manager).
- Discussion on mixed use of voids / account adjustment- https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1671856. Aim is to finalize decision about path forward during this meeting.
- Discussion on iOS support for web client - See earlier discussion at http://georgialibraries.markmail.org/thread/rijxfn7s2fjo4mf7} and bug 1746020
- phasefx wants to improve the qatester software running at http://testing.evergreen-ils.org/~live/; any suggestions or desired features? One example would be a streak tally for error-free runs in the RSS feed (e.g. "7 days with no errors")
Feedback for New Features Under Development
dev/meetings/2018-02-06.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1