Table of Contents
June 2018 Developer Meeting
- 12 p.m. Wednesday, June 6, 2018 in Vancouver/Pacific
- 3 p.m. Wednesday, June 6, 2018 in New York/Eastern
- 20:00:00 Wednesday, June 6, 2018 in UTC
Action Items from Last Meeting
- gmcharlt will open and work on bugs for documentation changes for better ejabberd configuration during installation of OpenSRF
- gmcharlt will work on patches destined for a release of OpenSRF 3.0.1 in Feburary
- gmcharlt will put up a blog post announcing 3.1.0 on 4/5
- gmcharlt will issue call for RM for 3.2 on 4/5
- Are we ready to sign off on the Angular migration plan proposed in the Migration Page?
- What form will XUL deprecation take in 3.2? Are we removing the code?
Feedback for New Features Under Development
- Bug #1750894 – Server-stored browser client settings and preferences.
- This is a fairly large and disruptive change. I hope we can merge it sooner than later in the 3.2 cycle to shake out any bugs.
dev/meetings/2018-06-06.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1