Table of Contents
August 2018 Developer Meeting
- 12 p.m. Wednesday, August 8, 2018 in Vancouver/Pacific
- 3 p.m. Wednesday, August 8, 2018 in New York/Eastern
- 20:00:00 Wednesday, August 8, 2018 in UTC
Action Items from Last Meeting
- csharp will upload an update for the Hatch FF add-on
- gmcharlt will do a bugfix release of OpenSRF 3.0.2, particularly upon successful testing of bug 1774703
- gmcharlt will open and work on bugs for documentation changes for better ejabberd configuration during installation of OpenSRF
- gmcharlt will put out a call for roadmap entries for OpenSRF 3.1.0
- gmcharlt to work with berick to see about setting up some kind of presentation/meeting to discuss angular
kmlussier and JBoyer to review https://launchpad.net/bugs/1750894
- Buildmasters needed
- Going to push the feature slush date (and likely some following targets) back to the following Wednesday 22nd since I'll be AFK 17th-21st. Will email list.
- Thoughts on merging https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1775466 by 3.2.
- to make it useful, should pick some new (admin) UI's to start using.
- This will mean an additional build step for 3.2 when installing from source.
- No new releases since last meeting.
Feedback for New Features Under Development
Dyrcona would like some eyes on bug 1780660. It has additions to the Perl tests to make finding and registering workstations more standard. Tests I have written for new development depend on the changes making it in.
dev/meetings/2018-08-08.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1