Table of Contents
Developer Meeting - December 12, 2018
- 12 p.m. Wednesday, December 12, 2018 in Vancouver/Pacific
- 3 p.m. Wednesday, December 12, 2018 in New York/Eastern
- 20:00:00 Wednesday, December 12, 2018 in UTC
Action Items from Last Meeting
- JBoyer and csharp will work on a new Hatch release during the hack-a-way
- OpenSRF 3.0.2 released on 2018-11-06
- OpenSRF 3.1-beta imminent
- Date of next meeting. It is on the calendar for January 2, but day after a holiday is usually a bad idea.
- Select dates for 2019 Hack-A-Way (Survey here: Survey link)
Feedback for New Features Under Development
- Angular Staff Catalog – looking for general agreement on the approach and thoughts on the possibility of making it available to staff for beta testing in 3.3. I plan to create a wiki page to list the TODO items in a way that's easier to track and digest. From here we can decide what must be complete to consider exposing the UI to staff.
dev/meetings/2018-12-12.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1