Table of Contents
June 2021 Developer Meeting
Date: 8 June 2021
Time: 3:00 pm Eastern / 12:00 pm Pacific
Location: #evergreen IRC channel on FreeNode
Action Items from Last Meeting
- JBoyer will work with csharp to update mailman settings and make an announcement to the lists ahead of time.
- Planning to cut releases on 6/16, please let us know if you can join in!
- Do you have what it takes to be on the 3.8 release team? Well do ya, friend?
- Good work and some decisions made at Hackfest
- June DIG was cancelled, July 8 will be a business meeting on…whatever platform we're on by then
- Open Bugs - 2533
- Pullrequests - 116
- Signedoff - 47
Updates Since Last Meeting
- Bugs Added - 50
- Pullrequest tag Added - 24
- Signedoff tag Added - 9
- Fix Committed - 38
- Results of jeffdavis's poll
- Should Evergreen leave Freenode for another IRC network: 25 yes, 0 no, 7 no preference
- Which non-Freenode IRC network do you prefer: 18 Libera, 6 OFTC, 7 no preference, 1 Discord
- IRC discussion
- Interest in a bridged side-channel?
- Who would manage it and the bridge
- We don't need a bunch of these. 1 is enough, 2 begins to stretch the limits. 5 is right out.
- Next Meeting is July 13, 2021
Feedback for New Features Under Development
dev/meetings/2021-06-08.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1