Evergreen 2.7 Documentation Needs (deprecated, see 2.8_needs)
Documentation needs based on the 2.7 Release Notes.
Copy the HTML code below to update the status of an item:
- Assign yourself:
<html><span style="color:blue;font-weight:bold">[your name]</span></html>([your name])
- Add a status:
<html><span style="color: green;font-weight: bold"> COMPLETE!</span></html>(COMPLETE!)
- Differentiate Delayed vs Canceled Item [ESI] COMPLETE!
- EDI account set up [Jennifer] COMPLETE!
- Switch to XLSX format for Excel report output [bitesize] [Angela] COMPLETE!
- Report editing [ESI] COMPLETE!
- Report hints [ESI] COMPLETE!
- Secondary permission groups [Jennifer] COMPLETE!
- Display "Imported As" in Vandelay Queue [Yamil] COMPLETE! (Yamil wants to collaborate with any new DIG members on this simple feature.)
- MARC Stream Importer Command line options [Kathy]
- Merge Parts C/W MARS COMPLETE!
- Copy View/Edit Links [ESI] COMPLETE!
- Change to holds shelf expire date [bitesize] Joan Kranich/Yamil Suarez COMPLETE!
- Add to Clearing Shelf-Expired Holds section at https://github.com/evergreen-library-system/Evergreen/blob/master/docs/circulation/holds.txt
- Support for a lost and paid status - [Kathy] COMPLETE!
- Added Content by ID [Jim Keenan]
- Content Cafe Added Content Update [Jim Keenan]
- More RDA 264 tag support [Yamil] (Yamil wants to collaborate with any new DIG members on this simple feature.)
- Sitemap builder - [Dan Scott] COMPLETE!
evergreen-docs/2.7_needs.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1