Table of Contents
Evergreen Documentation Interest Group (DIG)
The Evergreen DIG was established in May 2009 at the first Evergreen International Conference, where members of the Evergreen community committed to developing single-source, standards-based documentation for Evergreen. Since then, DIG has been actively working toward that goal.
We welcome new participants and invite anyone interested to attend meetings, volunteer for tasks, and join the discussion email list (http://list.evergreen-ils.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/evergreen-documentation). There's a role for everyone!
Projects and To-do Lists
- TO-DO: All Documentation Needs (includes undocumented "new" features from all previous release notes)
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/2022100LP 2022100: Writing a page on item statuses
- ANTORA Project
- Launchpad Bug Report (for tracking progress)
Evergreen Documentation Guidelines
DIG Style Guide
The preferred format for documentation submissions is AsciiDoc, a plain-text format.
- AsciiDoc Editing Tools
- DIG AsciiDoc Tutorial (by former DIG facilitator Yamil Suarez)
- DIG AsciiDoc training Video (1 hour long)
- Additional DIG AsciiDoc Tutorials and documentation
- Convert Word files to AsciiDoc
DIG Test Server
- community demo servers: These are community Evergreen servers available for testing procedures and learning.