DIG Meeting Agenda AND Minutes - February 4, 2021
This meeting will be held via videoconference beginning at 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
Connection information: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88428414166?pwd=aXYwODVmTTkvaGRSelVRem1Ha0ZMdz09
Meeting ID: 884 2841 4166 Passcode: 310667
- Introductions & Check-in
- Attendees: Andrea BN, Debbie L., Jennifer P.
- Lots of good chatting
- Pet Show & Tell
- Most of our pets were sleeping
- We will catch up on most action items and other business at the next DIG meeting
- Next Meeting: March 4, 2021
- Ideas for future Zoom meetings' topics/presentations
- Doc show & tell
- Ask us anything
- Have a presenter who knows about something we need to document and can demo/answer questions
- Anything else pressing?
- Feedback Fest is Feb. 8-12. ACTION: Debbie will make a spreadsheet of all the bugs with documentation tags for people who want to do docs stuff
- DIG Meeting and/or Hackfest at the Online Conference?
- We will have the hackfests the day following the conference - Dev and DIG
- Would be neat to have a walk-through of the documentation process from editing to submitting–maybe even live-editing something. ACTION: Debbie will ask Jane S. if she's willing to do a "start to finish" docs editing presentation: as a session, a hackfest presentation, or a later DIG Zoom meeting
- Collaboration/Working time
- What's everyone working on today?
At the May 2018 Documentation Interest Group (DIG) meeting in person at the Evergreen International Conference in St. Charles, Missouri, it was agreed that DIG meetings would alternate each month between meetings that were half agenda, half collaboration in one month and a full meeting length of working on the documentation in the other month.
At the November 2020 DIG meeting on IRC, it was agreed that DIG would move the collaboration/working months to a videoconference platform and continue having the business meetings on IRC.