DIG Meeting Agenda - April 1, 2021
This meeting will be held via videoconference beginning at 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
Connection information: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87646914366?pwd=bTdsbWR2MTdaWUZlUWMvZXoyMHl6UT09
- Introductions & Check-in: Andrea BN, Debbie L
- Pet Show & Tell: Pets briefly/not present
- We will catch up on most action items and other business at the next DIG meeting
- Scheduling future DIG Zoom programs [Didn't do, since only 2 of us]
- Next Meeting: May 6, 2021, IRC - Business Meeting: Talk about what we're bringing to Hackfest
- Evergreen International Online Conference, May 24-27, DIG & Dev Hackfests, May 28
- Anything else pressing?
- Collaboration/Working time
- Bring a docs project and/or questions to work on/discuss
- Andrea worked on reordering Menu in System Configuration and Customization so it's more orderly–good!
At the May 2018 Documentation Interest Group (DIG) meeting in person at the Evergreen International Conference in St. Charles, Missouri, it was agreed that DIG meetings would alternate each month between meetings that were half agenda, half collaboration in one month and a full meeting length of working on the documentation in the other month.
At the November 2020 DIG meeting on IRC, it was agreed that DIG would move the collaboration/working months to a videoconference platform and continue having the business meetings on IRC.