Table of Contents
Please introduce yourself using the #info command. For example:
#info tay_tay is Taylor Swift, Wyomissing Public Library
Updates from circulation group
Updates from client sysadmin group
- Plan for sending it out, encouraging participation
Related action items
- ACTION: remingtron will post a few more questions to the survey in the agenda, informed by another open source project's recent docs survey (sandbergja, 14:18:48)
- ACTION: alynn26 will put the survey on surveymonkey once we have questions solidified (sandbergja, 14:21:55)
- ACTION: jihpringle will create a wiki page for compiling the survey questions and link it back to the re-org page (sandbergja, 14:27:31)
- ACTION: sandbergja will encourage input on survey questions from DIG members (sandbergja, 14:28:17)
- ACTION: sandbergja will touch base with the oversight board about our survey instrument (sandbergja, 14:29:51)
Testing and assessment plan
It would be great to come up with a plan for testing these reorganized docs on end-users. It would also be good to work towards a plan for assessing this work.
If we have time, it would also be nice to start filling in the timeline on the requirements doc.