Table of Contents
Please introduce yourself using the #info command. For example:
#info tay_tay is Taylor Swift, Wyomissing Public Library
- How is response rate looking? Do we need to do additional publicity (perhaps at the conference)?
- How are the results looking? Anything that can inform our work?
Check in with Tables of Contents
- Where should info about permissions/troubleshooting go?
- Where does info about integrating other tools go?
- Separate book, per GMC's suggestion?
- If separate book, does this mean that Stripe, Paypal, RFID go in separate book too?
How do we gather feedback and test our organization structure?
- Update on the Documentation Test server
- Thoughts on assessment?
- Client sysadmin book draft done early April
- Circ sysadmin book draft done early May
- Survey due May 20
evergreen-docs/reorg_2014/agenda_2016-04.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1