Table of Contents
Roadmap for Evergreen 2.12
This is a list of major enhancements slated to be released in Evergreen 2.12. If you are working on (or about to work on) a non-trivial enhancement that will be code-complete no later than February 6, 2017 (the scheduled feature slush), please add it here. Please include links to Launchpad bugs, blueprints, and/or online specifications describing the feature.
REMINDER: This is not a wishlist of things that we would like to see in Evergreen 2.12, nor is this page meant to be a way of requesting sponsorships for a feature. Please add your project only if you are committed to working on it or funding it and you reasonably expect that it will be done in time for community review.
- Extend authority browse functionality
- Merge and overlay functions will use the same profiles used in the MARC batch import/export (aka Vandelay), so that data in certain fields in the MARC record can be preserved and/or replaced. This will be available only in the web client.
- Support for web staff client to be used in production for pilot libraries
- Use client TZ in the database when supplied to the server (see bug 1485374)
- Add support for jQuery to the public catalog.
- Improved responsive design for My Account screens (see bug 1623062)
- Eliminate advanced search filters from subsequent basic search box (see bug 1005040)
- Ebook API integration (see bug 1541559)
- Integration with Czech added content provider, obalkyknih.cz (see bug 1624366)
- Metarecord search improvements (see bug 1629108)
- Link to sibling records on record detail page (see bug 1573734)
- Create new i18n pre-requisites installer target to allow for easier setup. (see bug 1649180)
- Address Low-Hanging UI Issues in Web Client to start users off in an environment with consistent language and interfaces.