Table of Contents
Roadmap for Evergreen 3.1
This is a list of major enhancements slated to be released in Evergreen 3.1. If you are working on (or about to work on) a non-trivial enhancement that will be code-complete no later the scheduled feature slush), please add it here. Please include links to Launchpad bugs, blueprints, and/or online specifications describing the feature.
REMINDER: This is not a wishlist of things that we would like to see in Evergreen 3.1, nor is this page meant to be a way of requesting sponsorships for a feature. Please add your project only if you are committed to working on it or funding it and you reasonably expect that it will be done in time for community review.
- Webstaff: Replace Grunt with Webpack + Angular 1.6 (LP#1739803)
- Billing infrastructure updates (LP#1422379)
- Bill referral (e.g., to campus bursar)
- Copy alert persistence and suppression matrix (LP#1676608)
- Family pickup of hold requests (LP#1661688)
- Persistent due date input (e.g., for bookmobiles)
- Add 'Total Notices' and 'Last Notices' columns to Items Out (LP#1732275)
- Support for web staff client to be used in production. Modules to be completed this cycle include:
- Stabilization of Hatch API and installation methods
- Developer documentation project
- Improved serials sorting (LP#1429317)
- Detailed fine information in SIP2 messages
- Allow Evergreen to act as an OAI-PMH provider Bug 1729620
- Improve Ubuntu 16.04 support
- Further work on the ar-JO localization
- Improving the i18n of the web staff client
Deprecation/removal of old code
- Deprecation of the XUL staff client + announcement of intent to remove it in the Fall 2018 release.
- Removal of open-ils.permacrud (LP#1680566)