Evergreen Reports Taskforce Meeting Agenda: 2012-09-28
Time: 2:30 pm Eastern
Place: #Evergreen IRC channel. Anyone interested in reports is welcome to attend.
- Introductions and Volunteer for Minutes (we will also attempt to use the bot)
- Review and approval of the Notes
- Old Business and updates
- Please review what exists and submit what is needed to Jessica (jventuro(at)biblio(dot)org)
- Site-specific documentation can be linked to the DocuWiki Page. This documentation may be of use to other Evergreen sites!
- Brief update on PINES reports development
- Bibliomation report developments
- Any other development projects in the works?
- Anything else from past meetings?
- New Business
- Review of the "Future of the Reports Task Force" discussion from the reports listserv
- Possible name change from "Reports Task Force" to "Reports Interest Group"
- Bimonthly meeting schedule, with meetings in September, November, January, March, at the conference in April, and May
- Proposed time and date for next meeting: November 16th at 2:30 PM
taskforce_meetings_2012-09-28-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1