Table of Contents
Developer meeting: December 14, 2010
- 09:00:00 a.m. Tuesday December 14, 2010 in America/Los_Angeles
- 12:00:00 p.m. Tuesday December 14, 2010 in Canada/Eastern
- 04:00:00 p.m. Tuesday December 14, 2010 in UTC
Last meeting: 2010-12-07
Logs and minutes
- Minutes - look below!
Prior to the meeting
- Please fill out Who's who if you want to be identified more readily in the future
- Determine the taker of minutes: Ben Shum
- Determine meeting leader: Mike Rylander
- (10 min) Review Action Items from previous meeting
- ACTION: Dan Scott to continue working on his action items from previous meetings:
- Create a draft page and request feedback for "Evergreen supported releases" document.
- Write release notes for OpenSRF 1.6.1
- To implement proper library versioning using autotools for Evergreen release.
- Bug-squashing related:
- Jason Stephenson is officially our head bug wrangler with special powers.
- ACTION: Jason Stephenson to go through the list of "Fix Committed" bugs and change those that were tied to beta5 release to "Fix Released"
- Dan Scott suggested some ideas for future bug-squashing day to include coordinated efforts by volunteers to help reproduce and confirm bugs, or to confirm that patches fix them.
- ACTION: Dan Scott to create an "Evergreen release team" on Launchpad with Mike Rylander, Dan Scott, and Jason Stephenson as starting members to coordinate bug targeting needs.
- Mike Rylander has cut 2.0 beta5, 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52-rc1
- ACTION: Mike Rylander to write release notes for Evergreen 184.108.40.206 (5?)
- (10 min) 2.0 beta status? List of bugs targeted to the beta5 release
- Next release deemed ready to be Release Candidate 1 (RC1).
- Outstanding bug label vs. label_sortkey on call_number table - https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/690242
- Dan Scott suggests using large bib sources for data and include some challenging unicode data to shake out remaining issues.
- ACTION: Jason Etheridge to update acq.open-ils.org with RC1 to allow for more public testing.
- 1.6.1.x release status
- 1.6.2.x release status
- Some significant changes include backport from 2.0 such as MARC editor updates, hard due dates, spine label printing.
- Dan Wells asks for feedback regarding autogenerated barcodes - http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2010-December/006638.html
- Jason Etheridge rolls out the 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168-rc1 staff client .exe files.
- (2 min) Schedule next meeting
dev/meetings/2010-12-14.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1