Table of Contents
Development Meeting: February 12, 2013
- 12:00:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 12, 2013 in America/Los_Angeles
- 3:00:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 12, 2013 in Canada/Eastern
- 20:00:00 Tuesday, February 12, 2013 in UTC
Logs and minutes
Action Items from Last Meeting
- edoceo to work on setting up a dojo 1.6 test server
- STATUS - incomplete?
- bshum has installed dojo 1.6 branch and was unable to get it working on a test server
- kmlussier to help coordinate end-user testing
- STATUS - waiting for setup of dojo test server
- eeevil to continue to prod folks about jspac removal blockers
- STATUS - ?
- denials to add a mention in the docs about PHP & Android efforts
- STATUS - ?
- testing to be performed by various parties with older xulrunner versions
- STATUS - See efforts thus far on https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1086458
- gmcharlt will call a development meet to hash out the future of the staff client, to occur before the EG conference
- STATUS - Done. See Future of Staff Client Meeting page
- denials will issue a call for Evergreen 2.3 users to submit detailed workstation profiles
Google Summer of Code 2013 has been announced. Do we plan to apply this year? What needs to be done?
* http://testing.evergreen-ils.org is still dead. Alas.
* There are a few branches of interest to be merged here for the next release. We should identify those and decide whether it's another patch release or something slightly more.
- Next 2.2 and 2.3 point release scheduled for February 20.
- * Have the memory-leak branches been tested sufficiently to get them merged?
- Plans for 2.4
- Plans for 2.5. Given that we should probably be in 2.4 lockdown mode now, we should be looking forward to 2.5.
- * Who's going to be the release manager for that cycle?