Table of Contents
October 5, 2016
Meeting facilitator: gmcharlt
Action Items from Last Meeting
- gmcharlt will cut OpenSRF 2.5-alpha on 12 August
- miker will build a "please look at these list" of pullrequests.
- gmcharlt and Dyrcona to create guidelines on the wiki to determine what is a bug fix vs. new feature.
- gmcharlt to move the mod_perl dependency from OpenSRF to the Evergreen side in time for the 2.5.0 release
- miker to send message to e-mail list announcing alpha release.
- miker to send message to list seeking help to test web client sprint 3
- gmcharlt will lead the September 2016 meeting.
- Status: Meeting was not held.
- Draft Agenda - Carving out discussion time to assist other groups that will be meeting at the hack-a-way
2.next Release Manager
Should we start the process now of seeking a Release Manager for 2.12/3.0?
Feedback for New Features Under Development
- Bug 1629108 - Metarecord constituents search results
dev/meetings/2016-10-05.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1