DIG "Hackfest" Agenda - Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 10:00 AM EST at the 2011 Evergreen International Conference
- Quick Test of the Video Streaming and Chat Options in use for remote participants.
- Review of the Agenda (Additions? Changes?)
- Old Business
- Review the DIG Terms of Reference
- Progress Updates
- New Business
- Q & A
- Split into small groups to discuss documentation ideas and work on documentation related projects, according to individual interest. Some ideas for working groups discussed at our last meeting include the following:
- Cooperative proofreading and/or testing of existing documentation.
- Working on finding or writing "missing pieces" in the documentation. Could include testing existing 1.6 documentation against a 2.0 server to see if some of the the 1.6 documentation could be reworked to fill gaps in 2.0 documentation.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the way the existing documentation is organized, and considering whether we need a coordinator and/or team to reorganize. Possibly begin work on a proposed reorganization if deemed necessary.
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20110427-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1