DIG Agenda - May 9, 2011
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2:30 PM EST. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Volunteer to Take Minutes?
- Old Business
- From DIG Hackfest:
- British vs American English?
- Community Pool for Paid Documentation?
- Anything that's come up previously that you want to talk more about?
- Call for Content Coordinators (see: DIG Roles & Participants List)
- Admin / Development Content Coordinator
- Style Coordinator
- Updates from Content Coordinators
- Form Cooperative Working Groups? (Who's working on what or wants to? Any opportunities for cooperative effort?)
Next meeting: Monday, June 6, 2011 @ 2:30 PM EST?
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20110509-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1