DIG Agenda - Monday, November 7, 2011
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2:30 PM EST. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Volunteer to Take Minutes?
- Introductions: paste ”/me is <name> <affiliation>” to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Updates from Content Coordinators
- Old Business
- Volunteer to help coordinate the OPAC / Staff Tasks section?
- New Business
- Volunteer to help facilitate meetings and/or report at community meetings?
- Recent discussion on lists re: ESI shared documentation and licensing. Could someone from ESI elaborate on what DIG should or should not do with this documentation or how to proceed?
Next Meeting: December 5
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20111107-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1