DIG Agenda - Thursday, April 5, 2012
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2:00 PM EST. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Volunteer to Take Minutes?
- Introductions: paste ”/me is <name> <affiliation>” to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Updates from Content Coordinators
- Old Business
- Interest in starting an "official" and actively maintained list of things (software, hardware, etc.) compatible with EG? Policy for managing the list?
- Jason sent an email out: http://georgialibraries.markmail.org/thread/vd5nfg75fiyeu22o
- Discuss DIG related Evergreen conference issues
- Continue discussing possible agenda items for EG conference DIG meeting.
- Continue discussing possible goals for DIG work during Hackfest (and rest of conference).
- Continue discussing possible logistics for accomplishing DIG goals during Hackfest (and rest of conference)
- New Business
- Discuss what DIG thinks the role of the DIG release coordinator should be (suggested by Tim Spindler)
Next Meeting: TBD
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20120405-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1