DIG Agenda - Thursday, July 5, 2012
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2:00 PM EST. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Volunteer to Take Minutes?
- Introductions: paste ”/me is <name> <affiliation>” to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Updates from Content Coordinators
- Old Business
- Interest in starting an "official" and actively maintained list of things (software, hardware, etc.) compatible with EG? Policy for managing the list?
- Jason sent an email out: http://georgialibraries.markmail.org/thread/vd5nfg75fiyeu22o
- New Business
- Discuss what DIG thinks the role of the DIG release coordinator should be (suggested by Tim Spindler)
- Discuss any DIG related issues in preparation the EG 2.3 release (proposed by Yamil)
Next Meeting: TBD
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20120705-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1