DIG Agenda - Thursday, November 1, 2012
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2:00 PM EST. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Volunteer to Take Minutes?
- Introductions: paste ”/me is <name> <affiliation>” to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Updates from Content Coordinators
- Old Business
- Discuss what DIG thinks the role of the DIG release coordinator should be (suggested by Tim Spindler)
- Need to find a replacement for "DIG reports coordinator"
- New Business
- Discuss thoughts on DIG 2012 hack-away, ideas for future hack-a-way? (proposed by Yamil Suarez)
Next Meeting: TBD
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20121101-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1