DIG Agenda - Thursday, January 10, 2013
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2:00 PM EST. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste ”/me is <name> <affiliation>” to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Updates from Content Coordinators
- Old Business
- Discuss what DIG thinks the role of the DIG release coordinator should be (suggested by Tim Spindler)
- Need to find a replacement for "DIG reports coordinator"
- New Business
- Post GSOC Doc Camp 2012 discussion (proposed by Yamil)
- Brainstorm on DIG activities at 2013 EG conference (proposed by Yamil)
Next Meeting: TBD
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20130110-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1