DIG Agenda - Wednesday, July 2, 2014
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2:00 PM EST. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste ”#info <username> is <name> <affiliation>” to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Updates from Content Coordinators
- Priority Business
- New DIG Workflow: Document all new 2.6 features by July 1, and all new future version features by the time the version is released.
- To review: All members choose 1-3 new features to document each month, emailing the list with questions and calls for help.
- Progress Reports: How did this month go? Suggestions for improving the workflow? Tough features that need special attention?
- Assignments: Everyone choose another 1-3 remaining new features for the next month
- Old Business
- New Business
- Brainstorm documentation work that can be assigned to newer DIG members (Yamil)
Next Meeting: TBD
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20140702-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1