DIG Agenda - December 6, 2018
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste "#info <username> is <name> <affiliation>" to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- (Andrea) DIG page in Annual Report
- I know this is a working meeting but I'd like to spend just a couple minutes on this, if everyone's amenable
- Documentation contributions and collaboration
- Learn how to help at our Documentation Needs List
At the May 2018 Documentation Interest Group meeting in person at EIC 2018 in St. Charles, Missouri, it was agreed that DIG meetings would alternate each month between meetings that were half agenda, half collaboration in one month and a full meeting length of working on the documentation in the other month. December's meeting is one of these full meetings worth of working on documentation.