Evergreen Outreach Committee Meeting September 2nd, 2020 2 p.m. Eastern, 11 a.m. Pacific
Google hangout link: https://meet.google.com/oip-dwca-bpc
Or, join by phone: +1 337-441-4148 PIN: 125 363 025#
- Community Spotlight (Andrea update)
- Press releases (Ron)
- An online user group meeting event? Proposed by Chris Sharp of PINES.
- Image archive
- Youtube content managers - Ruth Frasur and Michelle Morgan have been added
WIKI Clean up Project
- Joined by - Angela Kilsdonk (Equinox), Gina Monti (Bibliomation), Tiffany Little (PINES) and Katie Greenleaf Martin (Blair County Libraries, part of PAILS), Jennifer Weston (Equinox), Jason Ethridge (Equinox)
- Katie can not join us this week but will be glad to take assignments
- Convention - Fix Me e.g. https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=code_formatting_standards
- Convention - Outdated Warning e.g. https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen_libraries
- Adequate? New conventions? Warning graphics?
- Update Where Possible
- Current as of Version/date?
- Any scenarios in which we remove/delete pages?
- Divide it up by top level links like this? Some might need whole rewrites. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fo5jbNHfly41WlxNOB3-zvtEEIeLgFlCdz3W5IM_OE4/edit?usp=sharing
- Moving at top level should probably involve a discussion among the group.
- ALA Meetup (Amy & Debbie)
- Conference Merchandise (Debbie)
- 2020 Annual Report (starting up in October)
Deferred Until Non-Profit Process is Complete
- Redbubble Store
Tabled Until Torch Carrier Comes Forward
- Social Media - scheduling regular content for Facebook & Twitter
- Web site refresh (cross over with web team)
- Community Ambassadors
- I am Evergreen
- LITA blog post and/or webinar?