Table of Contents
Evergreen Conference 2017 Hackfest Agenda
Add big-picture development topics here that require discussion of the developer community
- Quality assurance
- Responsibilities of core committers and bringing more core committers on board Draft document of core committer responsibilities
- Call for buildmasters
- Volunteers thus far: Bill Erickson and Blake Henderson
What We're Working On
Let us know what you're working on to spark discussion and to coordinate with others
- Terran - Small improvements to OPAC responsive design (esp in My Account)
- Chris - Acq stuff
- Bill Erickson and Blake Henderson have volunteered to be buildmasters during the 3.0 release cycle.
- Galen will send out a call for patch authors to use open-ils-dev to introduce new features.
- Galen will also increase use of IRC to ask people to review particular patches.
Galen will add the core committer responsibilities document to the wiki.Done!
- Jeff Godin, Ben Shum, Dan Scott, Mike Rylander, Galen Charlton, and Jason Stephenson will start exploring options for replacing Launchpad, including GitHub and GitLab.
- Ben Shum and Dan Scott will set up Launchpad and the bzr repo to start permitting series-level translations.
dev/hackfest/eg2017.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1