Developer meeting: September 2010
To be held at:
- 11:00:00 a.m. Tuesday September 7, 2010 in America/Los_Angeles
- 02:00:00 p.m. Tuesday September 7, 2010 in Canada/Eastern
- 06:00:00 p.m. Tuesday September 7, 2010 in UTC
Last meeting: 2009-12
Times are rough guides to the expected amount of time to be spent on each agenda item, and are probably as accurate as horoscopes.
Each item other than "introductions" should have a designated lead. Feel free to put your name down beside an item if you know the topic and can lead a coherent discussion on it!
- (5 min) Introductions (nick/name/affiliation) - fill out Who's who if you want to be identified more readily in the future
- (10 min) Evergreen 1.4 and 1.6 branches - status and plans
- (10 min) Evergreen 2.0 alpha - status of release notes, features
- (10 min) 2.0 alpha1 to 2.0 gold - works in progress, discuss of what will make it in for general release, hash out schedule
- (10 min) After Evergreen 2.0; roundup of projects that people are working on
- (5 min) DIG report - Karen Collier
- (5 min) Reports taskforce report - Amy Terlaga and/or Jenny Turner
- (5 min) Website team report - Lori Ayre and/or Amy Terlaga
- (5 min) Governance committee report - Lori Ayre and/or Amy Terlaga
- (5 min) Schedule next meeting - ?