Table of Contents
Developer meeting: March 29, 2011
- 09:00:00 a.m. Tuesday March 29, 2011 in America/Los_Angeles
- 12:00:00 p.m. Tuesday March 29, 2011 in Canada/Eastern
- 04:00:00 p.m. Tuesday March 29, 2011 in UTC
Last meeting: 2011-03-15
Logs and minutes
- Minutes will be supplied in this document after the meeting finishes.
Prior to the meeting
- Please fill out Who's who if you want to be identified more readily in the future
- Determine the taker of minutes: Ben Shum
- Determine meeting leader: Dan Scott
- Review action items:
- Mike Rylander requested community testing for binary upgrade from 8.4 to 9.0 (via pg_upgrade)
- STATUS: Bill Erickson (berick) reported success on Debian Lenny and Squeeze. Left as standing call to all those attempting this upgrade path to report on their experiences.
- Dan Wells & Mike Rylander to review Thomas Berenzansky's patch for grace periods.
- STATUS: Committed - http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/19823
- Jason Etheridge to review patron opt-in patch.
- STATUS: Under review, bug status has been updated with new details.
Google Summer of Code
Evergreen Project was accepted into Google Summer of Code. Thanks to Dan Scott, Galen Charlton, and Jason Etheridge for being mentors!
Good luck to the student applicants!
Patch review queue
We don't want to let submitted patches rot, here's a list of bugs with attached patches
OpenSRF release statuses
- OpenSRF release status:
- 1.6.x (current release = 1.6.3)
- 1.6.3 was released on March 18
- Latest changelog
- 2.0.x (current release = 2.0.0-rc2)
Evergreen release statuses
How's that release process working out?
- Tuesday, April 12th at 12:00 EST, 9:00 PST