Developer meeting: November 22, 2011
- 09:00:00 a.m. Tuesday November 22, 2011 in America/Los_Angeles
- 12:00:00 p.m. Tuesday November 22, 2011 in Canada/Eastern
- 16:00:00 Tuesday November 22, 2011 in UTC
Logs and minutes
- Minutes will be supplied in this document after the meeting finishes.
- Determine the taker of minutes: dbs
- Determine meeting leader: moodaepo
- Review past action items
- tsbere to tweak release-cutting script to accommodate README changes (pointer to download location)
- STATUS: Done.
- tsbere to cut 2.1.1 release for testing and _severe_ criticism real soon now
- STATUS: Done.
- moodaepo to write end of community supported 1.6 announcement
- STATUS: Done, but see below.
- New Business
- Release Team Members
- Targeting bugs to series is currently a power held only by release team members. Should this be expanded to include additional bug wranglers to assist with?
- Decision was made to add all committers to the release team, and to create an Evergreen Drivers team that has the power to target bugs to series (currently Dyrcona, bshum, moodaepo)
- dbs went forth and created this team
- Community Supported Versions of Evergreen
- Need to finish formalizing an EOL policy.
- After much discussion, it was agreed that:
- We would support the two most recent minor release series, with one extra month of support for the third minor release series after the GA of the most recent minor release series.
- Conifer will be hosting another TPac development day at University of Windsor on December 8th and 9th. Ask dbs for more details.
After the meeting, remove the agenda from the IRC channel topic.
- On calendar for Tuesday, December 6th at 12:00 EST, 9:00 PST.
dev/meetings/2011-11-22.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1