Table of Contents
Developer meeting: December 6, 2011
Meeting takes place on IRC on the #evergreen channel on Freenode. See the Calendar for specific dates and times.
- 09:00:00 a.m. Tuesday December 6, 2011 in America/Los_Angeles
- 12:00:00 p.m. Tuesday December 6, 2011 in Canada/Eastern
- 16:00:00 Tuesday December 6, 2011 in UTC
Logs and minutes
- Minutes will be supplied in this document after the meeting finishes.
- Determine the taker of minutes: ?
- Determine meeting leader: ?
- Review past action items
- New business
- OpenSRF Supported Versions
- Current Evergreen 2.0/2.1 instructions no longer reference the OpenSRF 1.6 series. Should this be removed from the OpenSRF downloads page and moved to the Code Museum?
- Community Supported Versions of Evergreen
- Need to finish formalizing an EOL policy.
- From the previous dev meeting, it was agreed that:
- We would support the two most recent minor release series, with one extra month of support for the third minor release series after the GA of the most recent minor release series.
- We would try to harmonize our terminology across the downloads, versioning, and support policy pages (with respect to "series" and "major releases", etc)
- However, based on the last Community Meeting and some mailing list posts, it seems that this topic requires more attention.
- Conifer will be hosting another TPac development day at University of Windsor on December 8th and 9th. Ask dbs for more details.
After the meeting, remove the agenda from the IRC channel topic.
- On calendar for Tuesday, December 20th at 12:00 EST, 9:00 PST.
dev/meetings/2011-12-06.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1