Table of Contents
Community meeting: December 2, 2011
- 11:00:00 a.m. Friday December 2, 2011 in America/Los_Angeles
- 02:00:00 p.m. Friday December 2, 2011 in Canada/Eastern
- 19:00:00 Friday December 2, 2011 in UTC
Last meeting's minutes: 2011-11-04
Prior to the meeting
- Please fill out Who's who if you want to be identified more readily in the future
Agenda & Minutes
- Introductions / roll call; paste "/me is <name> <affiliation>" to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Find a volunteers to:
- Run the meeting: Ben Shum, Bibliomation
- Take minutes: Anoop Atre, PALS
- Review action items from last meeting
- moodaepo (Anoop Atre) will set up proxy (postfix aliases) for primary contacts of each group on the Evergreen committees page.
- Status: Completed
- gmcharlt (Galen Charlton) will update the domain to point to this year's conference web site.
- Status: gmcharlt reported that this action item is complete.
- Communications committee & Website Team
- ideas for handling SSL cert errors for public demo servers? see post on OPEN-ILS-GENERAL
- Conference committee
- Documentation Interest Group
- Reports Taskforce report
- Developer report: see 2011-12-02 report to the community
- Governance committee: Amy Terlaga - The Evergreen Oversight Board met on November 15th. As of 11-15-11, there was $14,248.48 in our banking account plus $1,650 and money coming in from sponsorships. $15,000 was owed for our first deposit on the 2012 conference so this money will be used for that. The Board approved the 2012 conference budget. The Board approved the SFC's trademark policy for the Evergreen project. The Board is developing the following rules for governance - Conflict of interest / ethics policy - Board role with conferences. The Board is reviewing Participation Guidelines for Evergreen Communication, which will be shared with the membership. For more information, the minutes from the last Evergreen Oversight Board meeting can be found here: Meeting minutes.
- Schedule next meeting: Friday, January 6th at 2:00 p.m. EST, 11:00 a.m. PST.
community/meetings/2011-12-02.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1