Developer meeting: February 27, 2012
- 12:00:00 p.m. Monday February 27, 2012 in America/Los_Angeles
- 3:00:00 p.m. Monday February 27, 2012 in Canada/Eastern
- 20:00:00 Monday February 27, 2012 in UTC
Logs and minutes
Links will be added after the MeetBot gives us links:
- Determine the taker of minutes: MeetBot
- Determine meeting leader: bshum
- Start MeetBot recording: #startmeeting 2012-02-27 - Developer Meeting
- Review past action items:
- dbs to update the release process doc with a mention of the version_upgrade directory
- STATUS: Updated release checklist with some specific mentions of the version_upgrade directory for creation & testing, however this is very high level and doesn't specify:
- who actually will create the script (I lamely said evergreen-dev which leaves it pretty wide open)
- naming conventions for the point-to-point upgrade scripts to avoid any ambiguity
- expectations about what data should be upgraded and what should not be touched (for example, permissions and permission groups)
- how to notify users about any outstanding manual steps that may need to be taken to complete the database schema upgrade
- bshum and others to continue thread discussion about developer meeting times.
- STATUS: Done by kmlussier, see mailing list. Thanks for participating in the doodle poll!
- dbs to talk about GSOC stuff next time (or send thoughts to -dev mailing list)
- STATUS: Done, see mailing list thread
- New business
- Google Summer of Code 2012 (denials)
- Evergreen 2.2 alpha2 / beta1 / RC?
- Applying Xulrunner/Firefox 4+ (tsbere)
- Developer Meeting Schedule
- Does the Doodle poll indicate that Mondays at this timeslot seems to work best for now? Should we consider other ways of managing/scheduling future developer meetings?
- End MeetBot recording: #endmeeting
dev/meetings/2012-02-27.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1