DIG Agenda - Thursday, May 1, 2014
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2:00 PM EST. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste ”/me is <name> <affiliation>” to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Updates from Content Coordinators
- Old Business
- Think of ways to increase participation, create an informal survey, training during a DIG hack-a-way, or online DIG training sessions between conferences (by Yamil)
- brainstorming on survey draft (Yamil)
- Including technical information in end-user docs - http://markmail.org/message/twcwas7r4yuavxcq (by Kathy)
- Post conference DIG hackfest discussion
- remaining work to be finished
- ideas for next year's conference
- Reminder to use (and keep improving) the DIG AsciiDoc Style Guide
- Discuss if we should pick a new monthly day and time for DIG to meet (Yamil)
- New DIG Workflow: Document all new 2.6 features by July 1, and all new future version features by the time the version is released.
- To review: All members choose 1-3 new features to document each month, emailing the list with questions and calls for help.
- Progress Reports: How did this month go? Suggestions for improving the workflow? Tough features that need special attention?
- Assignments: Everyone choose another 1-3 remaining new features for the next month
- Yamil's DocBook to AsciiDoc conversion project (by his intern)
- needs help proofreading
- track progress in the bottom section of All Outstanding Documentation Needs
- New Business
- Early plans for updating documentation for new web-client (Yamil)
- Do we need to plan a DIG hack-a-way for before Evergreen 2.7 is released?
Next Meeting: TBD
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20140501-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1