DIG Agenda - Thursday, December 4, 2014
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2:00 PM EST. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste ”#info <username> is <name> <affiliation>” to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Updates from Content Coordinators
- Old Business
- old action items from previous meeting minutes
- yboston start a thread on DIG mailing list on targeting small older documentation tasks for the month of August; like working on 1 to 3 features from the 2.5 list between now and the next meeting?
- Think of ways to increase participation, create an informal survey, training during a DIG hack-a-way, or online DIG training sessions between conferences (by Yamil)
- brainstorming on survey draft (Yamil)
- following up on lingering 2.6 new features work (Yamil)
- Discuss any pending EG 2.7 issues
- New Business
- Planning Web Client Doc Day (tomorrow)
- Our OPW candidate was not chosen. What do we want to do with her ideas? doc site ideas (Kathy, Snigdha)
Previous Action items
- yboston will contact krvmga to check in on his 2.7 docs work
- kmlussier will complete the marc stream importer work and check on the status of the RDA docs.
- remingtron will set up a Doodle poll to find a dai to exclusively work on web client docs (remotely)
- remingtron will set up doodle to set up a meeting on IRC in Janaury 2015 to discuss re-organizing the EG docs
- yboston will follow up with gmcharlt and Robert about provisioning a VM for DIG
Next Meeting: TBD
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20141204-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1