User Tools

Site Tools


evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20160602-agenda

DIG Agenda - June 2, 2016

This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2:00 PM EST. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.

  1. Introductions: paste "#info <username> is <name> <affiliation>" to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
  2. Updates from Content Coordinators
  3. Old Business
    1. Previous action items (see below)
    2. Progress on documenting new features in Evergreen 2.10
    3. discuss docs re-org and web client docs to see how they can influence the other
  4. New Business
    1. discuss integrating Sitka/Pines/etc videos in the main docs
  5. Ongoing Business
    1. Progress on Web Client docs
    2. Progress on documenting late releases new features

Previous Action items

  • jihpringle will research the state of missing RDA content
  • yboston will move the undocumented content of the 2.8 new feature “TPAC Discoverability Enhancements” to its own section in the docs
  • kmlussier will document the general workflow for being DIG release coordinator
  • jihpringle will send out final reminder out to the lists about the doc reorg survey closing
  • jihpringle will email yboston or maling list with 2.10 docs that were completed
  • yboston will email Robert to check in on the HTML & PDF build of the docs to see why soem changes are not shsowing up; will CC verious DIG members

Next Meeting: TBD

evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20160602-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2018/04/24 14:33 by rjs7

© 2008-2017 GPLS and others. Evergreen is open source software, freely licensed under GNU GPLv2 or later.
The Evergreen Project is a member of Software Freedom Conservancy.