DIG Agenda - February 3 2017
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 3pm EST/12pm Pacific. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste "#info <username> is <name> <affiliation>" to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Old Business
- Previous action items (see below)
- Progress on Web Client docs: Review a chapter, it's easy!
- New Business
- Plan for February 17 Doc Hackfest
- Finding lingering documentation submissions (from mailing list, 2.X needs documents, etc. Many on the Docs Needs page labeled as )
- Sitka's new "Evergreen Community Resources" playlist on YouTube - any feedback on name and description?
- DIG at the 2017 Conference - we are currently scheduled for a 45 minute session (at 8am!)
- Ongoing Business
- Progress on documenting new features in Evergreen 2.11
- Progress on Docs Reorganization project (Check out the Docs Testing Server)
- Progress on documentation launchpad bugs
Previous Action items
- jihpringle will research the state of missing RDA content
- Everybody will send useful, Evergreen-related, Creative Commons-licensed videos to Christineb
- jlundgren and kmlussier will plan a hackfest for the 2017 conference, including being the contact people for the conference chairs
- kmlussier will add the Web Client system requirements from Galen's email to the official docs
Next Meeting: TBD
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20170203.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1