DIG Meeting Agenda - December 5, 2019
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste "#info <username> is <name> <affiliation>" to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Helpful Information: Documentation contributions and collaboration
- Learn how to help at our Documentation Needs List
- DIG roles DIG Roles
- Update on Documentation server move
- Quick update on Antora progress
- Numbering issue Antora Version vs. Current version
- We will catch up on most action items and other business at the January meeting
- January meeting date
- Anything else pressing?
- Collaboration time
At the May 2018 Documentation Interest Group meeting in person at the Evergreen conference 2018 in St. Charles, Missouri, it was agreed that DIG meetings would alternate each month between meetings that were half agenda, half collaboration in one month and a full meeting length of working on the documentation in the other month.
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20191205-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1