DIG Meeting Agenda - September 3, 2020
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste "#info <username> is <name> <affiliation>" to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Helpful Information: Documentation contributions and collaboration
- Learn how to help at our Documentation Needs List
- DIG roles DIG Roles
- Old and Ongoing Business:
- Check-in - How is everyone doing?
- Previous Action Items (see below)
- Antora progress
- Launchpad documentation cleanup
- 3.5/Experimental Catalog documentation
- New Business:
- From CWG organizing committee: annual "DIG for Catalogers" training
- Collaboration time
Previous Action items
- sandbergja will make a video for proof of concept in the Quick Starts section
- bmagic is writing a script to identify places in Antora docs that need headers raised up a level. DIG will help with making the changes then.
- dluch will update the style guide to reflect new header stuff
- We will revisit the topic "#info Should the server-side generation script(s) be in the EG repo?" when scripts are done
- dluch will start working on an Antora roadmap, with help from Bmagic and remingtron, that we can share with devs and others
- dluch will send a message to the docs list to ask for video documentation contributions to the community YouTube channel
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20200903-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1