DIG Meeting Agenda - October 1, 2020
This meeting will be held on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network (http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php) beginning at 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT. Current and future DIG participants are encouraged to attend, and any interested members of the Evergreen Community are welcome as well. For updates, notifications, and discussion please sign up for the Evergreen Documentation Discussion List.
- Introductions: paste "#info <username> is <name> <affiliation>" to identify who you are and what organization, if any, you represent
- Helpful Information: Documentation contributions and collaboration
- Learn how to help at our Documentation Needs List
- DIG roles DIG Roles
- Check-in - How is everyone doing?
- Evergreen Hack-a-Way, Oct. 26-28
- We will catch up on most action items and other business at the next DIG meeting
- However, does anyone want to give a quick update on any action items they had?
- Antora update (Andrea)
- DIG report at Devs meeting
- Anything else pressing?
- Collaboration/Working time
- Some ideas for things to work on:
- your own priority projects
- 3.6 docs
- cleaning up old docs tickets on Launchpad
- finding docs tickets on Launchpad to work on
- easy tasks from Documentation Needs List
- auditing and removing finished or irrelevant items from the Documentation Needs List and/or adding 3.6 documentation needs
- still-relevant outstanding undocumented features from the Documentation Needs List (be sure to assign yourself to it so we don't duplicate work)
- documentation-related short videos for the community YouTube channel
- looking through existing docs for things that need updating - text and/or images
At the May 2018 Documentation Interest Group meeting in person at the Evergreen conference 2018 in St. Charles, Missouri, it was agreed that DIG meetings would alternate each month between meetings that were half agenda, half collaboration in one month and a full meeting length of working on the documentation in the other month.
evergreen-docs/dig_meetings/20201001-agenda.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/10 13:34 by 127.0.0.1